Monday, October 11, 2010

what i'll save up for

Nati came down from Kingston to visit me for the weekend and I couldn't help but notice her Cartier watch. I am normally much more drawn to watches with bigger faces but something about the simplicity and classic elegance of this watch made me glance at it time and time again. I finally decided to look up the model name, and it's called the Ronde Solo de Cartier Small Ladies' Watch in Stainless Steel. I think I have just changed my mind about that big ticket item I was going to buy for myself when the time comes for me to (sadly and regrettably) leave New York. Originally I was thinking of splurging on a Chanel bag, but I think a watch is more up my alley. This will definitely make my eventual leaving New York a bit more tolerable.

No comments: